View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #223
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I get a new contract.

Today we travel to QPR, which is dangerouse. All of the usuals are here. I begin countering. Wood is injured early and I sub in Montano for him. Some pressure from Djibril Cisse, but QPR aren’t able to convert to goals Half time. I tell my lads they did kay but they can improve. Well I looks like they listened. In the 49th, after Battaglia gets a yellow card, he tries to make up for it by a nice pass to Montano, who scorse. Then Cisse scores 7 minutes later. In the 59th minute, Nijland responds. They drop Montano to the ground, so Nijland runs into the space he vacated, gets a pass from Lansbury and is through on goal with the score. Then in the 64th minute, an indirect free kick by Tonge is delivered t the back of the net by Barty. I sub in Bunjaku and Hammond for Tonge and Salku. We hold them off. Despite our dominance, they had MOM. Barty in Team of Week

Frankly, this win makes it very unlikely we will not be promoted this year - we are in front of QPR by 11 and Bolton 12. Even if we fall and get caught, I doubt we are falling out of the 1 or 2 spot. Sure, we still have 15 games and yadda yadda. But barring a collapse of form, which certainly and has happened, I don’t see it, not now that we’ve gotten past most of the difficult games in the second leg. If we can upend Wolves then things will be really set.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote