View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #228
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

My new youthers have arrived and I take a look. I get two good strikers. We’ll talk about them later after I sign my other folkses. Today we play away at Huddersfield. We crush them 2-0, Nijland is MM with a goal along with Salku. We have now guaranteed a spot in the playoffs. Murphy, Barty and Nijland are all in Team of Week

I sign those two strikers before the youth game, and my team really liked them and comments publicly. They are Thomas Bates and Dave Lowing. Dave is 16/12 speed 14 finishing, 19 determin, 13 drib, 13 work rate, otb, even a 16 penalty taking. Bates is slower at 9/13, 12 finish, 16 penalty taking as well, 13 drib 14 flair, 15 flu, 11 work rate 15 fitness and balance etc. I sign the recommended players from the game. Six players in total join us. A few days later, I deny interest in the Leeds job.

The Watford match has arrived. We crush them 5-0. Mbemba is MOM with two goals. Others come from Battaglia, Nijland and a penalty from Nijland. It’s nice to score that many goals, but this is what is more important to me. We have conceded one goal in the last five games. That defense is still there. Delle, Mbemba Barty and Battaglia all in Team of Weak

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote