View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #267
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I hold a trial game. Alright, I want to see about finding a good loan homes for some of my better youth who are not being tutored of have a shot at getting some friendly, low level cup matches, and so forth. A team just made an offer for Joe Gorman for 6 months of first team play. Who else can I loan? I offer some of my 17 year olds out. I offer my youthers out on loans.

The trial game is held and I sign some youth players - one from Qatar. We sign him, fail to get a work permit, and I’m about to loan him to my Belgium feeder, but he fails the medical and my board cancel the deal. I make Tor Marius Gromstad my vice captain.

Today we host Malaga. Same squad. I begin countering. We core in the 3rd minute off a throw in by Maas to Pepe, bak to Maas who swings it to Nijland in the box who bops it to Makenga for the score. Dongou scores on us for them in the 8th minute. Do my fans cheer? I have no idea Half time. I sub out my first folks at the 55 – Gromstad in for Barty, I trade Pepe for Maas and then put in Murphy for Maas. Next subs in the 66th minute – Lansbury for Cole, Mbemba for Lesott. They notch an individual gaol in the 76th after a guy jukes past my defense. I sub in youth players now. I don’t change my defense, just my middies and strikers. Lowing gets a sore in the 80th minute. Schneider brought the ball to him, a few defenders took it away, but he pounced on it and sunk it. David Murphy gives away a penalty in the 93:498 mark, like an idiot, over at the edge of the box. That really pisses me off. They make it and win. We should have tied them.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote