View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #269
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Despite loans and training, Justin Taylor has not developed as I had hoped. He’ll move right back down the reserve squad after the freindlies. Cooney might be a backup sort of player, with his 14/13 speed, 11 cross, 12 pass, 12 drib, 13 techniqu, first touch, and such. He’s a18 and likes the AMC and MC spots. But maybe I can find someone better. Perhaps there is a middlie out there who plays at this level of football a bit more than my youth folks.

A guy who was originally demanding 60k is now much cheaper, and I make him an offer to be a starter for us. His name is Jack Wilshere. I make him an offer of 27k/week and see what happens. He clearly makes my squad batter, but it may upset the harmony of things, because he’d be in Nijland’s spot most likely. Of course, I already have too many first teams and I will be slowly dropping players in status. He signs with us two days later.

Jack Wilshere, 23, English, Homegrown, 27/k week, 8.5 mill contract, no one made him an offer in a month after leaving Arsenal. His ratings for Arsenal, 7.2 in 20 strts last year, 7.11 n 14 the previous one. Plays AM C, AM RL, M RLC. Resolute. Speed 15/15. 16 balance, 15 stam 13 str. 16 pass, drib, 17 technique, 15 first touch, 13 cross 12 long shots, 11 finish, tackling. 17 work rate, otb, determin, 16 flair, decisions creative, composure, anticipation, 15 concentrate, teamwork, 14 aggress, 12 position, 11 flu.
Very good stats across the board, and may come in as my best overall player. I can start him in any of my five middie roles, but I think he’s be really good in Nijland’s AMC spot.

Wilshere:

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote