View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #275
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our last game in August home vs Southhampton. Two new starters for today – Hughes and Paramio. Can you imagine this team if we had gotten Gabi and my first winger choice instead of Maas? It would be amazing. With all of these additions of high quality, I just don’t see how we are relegated this year, and if we are, we will tear through the Championship next year to get back. We are favorites, so I begin control. Hughes lofts the ball to Bakenga, who scores ‘n the 13th minute. I slide to standard. Wilshere finds Bakenga for another score in the 15th. A corner bounces around in the box for a few seconds until Lescott puts it away in the 35th minute. Half time. Woah – Barty got a red card in the 47th. Changes – Iordache in for Paramio and moved down. Battaglia in for Wilshere, and dropped to a DMC position. Okay. I move to defensive. Lots of pressure for a bit. They get a red card in the 73rd minute. I make m final sub. I need more defense – Gromstad is down t 58% condition. I trade David Murphy for Pepe. I then drop him to DL. I bop the tired Gromstad to the DR. Game. MoM is Bakenga. Gromstad had n 8.6 game. Hughes a 7.6. Crazy. Gromstad and Bakenga in Team of Week

I don’t intend on bringing anyone else to my team, and the transfer window closes in a few days. I brought two people to my team after I called it complete, and I’m ready to keep on going now. I have enough of everyone.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote