View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:02 AM   #335
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Man City want way too much money for Milner. He’s worth 2.9, I bid, three, they rejected, I bid 4.5 and they answered with 11! Milner is not worth that. Clearly, they want to recoup some of his value, since they paid 30 mil for him from Aston Villa back in 2010 or 2011. I can get better. But better is not English. I have to have 25 players at most on my squad. 8 have to be HG. Right now, with Steele and Williams, I have five – my two aforementioned backup GKs, Hughes, Wilshere and Lansbury. Milner was to put me at 6, and then two youthers or backups here and there such as Reo-Coker and we are at my 8. I think I can do better at the ML, let’s see. I make an offer to a 21 year old Spanish left winger I’ve had my eye on for a while. He’s on my shortlist. I offer 4.5 mill first, which is what he’s worth. My scout says he won’t join my team. Ah well. Next choice. (I’ve seen those be wrong once or twice, so I’ll finish it). I make a random offer to another Man City player for a different role than ML. This one is transfer listed and can be a good mentor to my striker youth. I make an offer for 3 mill I also offer a Ukranian 22 year old ML to come join my team with an initial offer of 1.1 mill. Their board accept my offer automatically and I make an offer to Andriy Shevchuk. We agree to a deal. Can we get him a work permit?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote