View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #1081
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I just screwed up badly.

I picked up this dynasty and played three more seasons and wrote it up. Good stuff here! I want to ensure that I stick with it before I continue. I was in the draft of the 2060 year, with picks near th eback of each round.

When I went to pick, I had a hugely talented caste of awesome characters to draft from, it was the most talented back of teh first round I have ever seen. I took my favorite player of the bunch, and I will be traidng a ton of picks ot move up and get a bunch more players. I am going to ,make my team from this draft. I hit resume draft like normal, not thinking, and it sims to my next pick, mid 2nd round, and I go, whoops! I exit and go to load. In 2001, the load and save buttons are very close together, and there is no confirmation when you hit save, so I accidentally hit save and save the draft at the middle of the 2nd round rather than loading it from before my draft - my last save. So I lost my plac.e My previous save was the end of the last season from another save, so I lost out on all of that talent, and I cna;t go back. I am so pissed off I can barely stand it, so who knows if I keep going this iteration. I'll get you the write ups up to this point though. Who knows if I'll have it ready by then or not. I'm steaming mad!!!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote