View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:09 PM   #78
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

T 1 – I win init. The map has trees on the west edge, and hills by her. Our Apollo begins in some light woods and does not move. I position the Trebuchet as well. I focus fire on their exposed JagerMech. The Masakari destroys it when its CT section is destroyed by the clan omnimech. Our Trebuchet goes critical on their Orion;s CT section after sanding off armor by missile mechs. Their Orion took more than 80 damage and our Trebuchet more than 40, everybody makes their rolls.

T2 – We win init. I ease back the Trebuchet a bit, since it took heavy fire. I jump the Quickdraw by their Locust . Our Vulture nails the gyro once on their Orion. An AC20 shell blasts the LL of their Trebuchet and it is destroyed. Our Masakari finishes the Orion after hitting its SRM4 ammo and it explodes, with CASE and with an XL Engine. Subsequent fire destroys other parts and it was compaletey obliterated. The only parts left were a leg and a head. Our Attila hits the Locust and destroys its RT, RL hit the gyro four times and the engine three. Weapons fire goes internal on my Spider, and the Attila and their Trebuchet fall.

T3 – We lose init. I move the Masakari up beside a one level hill as I push them deeply, and hop someone will come out from their woods areas to take that shot with a kick on the head. Their TBT does not get up. No one takes the Masakari bait. I hop the Quickdraw to their Trebuchet. The Attila rises. Our Quickdraw hits the LRM ammo on their downed Trebuchet and blows off the LT with an engine shutdown. Our Gallowglas destroys the RA of their Jenner. After a lot of fire at their Rakshasa, our Attila hits the engine twice, the gyro twice and destroys the LL. Our Orion falls, but they leave, having failed to take out any of our mechs and losing five of their own.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote