View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #99
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We begin in the northeast corner and our foes in the north west.

Turn 1 – We win initiative without having to use Capt. Aurelia Jenson’s tactical genius. I camp my Archer and Griffin into two heavy woods. A Savannah master skids, but they make all of their skid rolls are made. Our BattleMaster destroys a Savannah master’s left side. Our Archer nails the Peregrine with an LRM20 volley and bring sit down and crashes to the ground. The Awesome eviscerates the front of their Harasser Missile Platform, our Champion destroys front of their other Savannah master.

Turn 2 – We lose init. Missile fire savages their two Sentryies – one is blasted by our Awesome and loses its LA and the other is legged by the LRM 10 on our Griffin. It falls hard. They get a through armor critical on the Masakari and nail a PPc slot, so it won’t work until we can repair it. We immobilized, permanently, their Maxim and stun the crew on their Ontos for two turns.

Turn 3 – We lose init. Our foes crash their Peregrine into a nearby hill after a burst of wind hits it and it tried to cut too closely to the ground. Weapons fire destroys the RA of our Javelin. We respond by blasting the RT and RL off their Watchman. As this turn ends, a large company of conventional fighters moves in and begins strafing. We are forced to concede the battlefield to the locals, but we badly damage many.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote