View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #245
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Turn 1 – We lose init. They are all over the place. I move my forces to the north edge of the area. Two Griffins base a Partisan Air Defense Tank with LB 10Xs. I leap a Vulcan next to an upgraded Rommel with a gauss. My Wasp too. One of their vehicles skids, smashes into a building. I fire at several of their tanks. AC20 by one Hunchback nails the Turret of their Rommel and locks it. An Awesome immobilizes the Rommel. A machine gun on the Rommel gets a through armor critical on our Hunchback in Cinq and hits the ammo and it explodes. Our Daishi immobilizes a Schrek PPC Carrier. Our Stalker kills the crew on their LRM Carrier. Their Chevalier hits a foot actuator on our Comet. Our Comet and Hermes II each lower the movement of another Rommel with a gauss. Our Orion halves the movement and stuns the crew for two turns in their Partisan Air Defense Tank. One of our three Griffins immobilizes one of their Chevaliers. Our Thor immobilizes their Typhoon Urban Assault Vehicle. Our other Hunchback destroys the Partisan’s left side and it is down. None of our guys fall .

Turn 2 – We lose init again. I push forward massively. They do as well. They fire and destroy the RL of my Comet and its RT as well. Our Wasp destroys the left side of their other Chevalier. Our Archer ignites the fuel tank in a Zhukov Heavy Tank while our Javelin does the same to their SRM Carrier. Fire from another Shrek nails the H of my Locust in Cinq company and the MechWarrior has died and it falls to the ground, headless. An ultra AC20 has blasted two sides on their Saladin Assault Hover Tank. It falls from the AC20 plus other damage and took more than 80 damage this turn. Our Zeus kicks and immobilizes a second Saladin - they have four it seems. Meanwhile, our Wasp and Vulcan combine o kick and destroy the front side of their AC2 Carrier.

We radio them that we have been contracted by this world’s government to free them from the Duchy, and that this is not a raid. If they stand down, we will allow them to keep their remaining vehicles that are still operational, they can free their friends from the immobilized tanks wee claim, and we will allow them free passage off the planet. After consideration, they agree

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote