View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:52 AM   #222
lungs
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Agreed. The burden of proof is on IU football. But, for the first time since Hep died, I feel good about the future of Indiana football. I may ultimately be proven wrong. For now, I'm a believer. A few years ago, nobody was giving IU hoops a chance either.

IU's weakness has long been their defense. This season, Wilson has lured four 4-star defenders with a team that won 4 games. Imagine what he can do with a team that is notching more wins.

Just giving you a little crap

I've always had a softer spot for Indiana football as I was a huge Randle-El fan back in the day. IU has always been one of my favorite programs to take over in NCAA Football video games. I do agree I see some progress with IU football under the current administration and I thought it was a damn shame Hoeppner died as he no doubt had them going in the right direction.

As for names I've heard mentioned for the Wisconsin opening. Other than the ridiculous Chris Peterson/Jon Gruden mentions (not picking on Mauboy over Peterson, I saw some Madison beat writer mention him), I've seen Paul Chryst, Darrell Bevell and Notre Dame DC Bob Diaco, Pitt OC Joe Rudolph.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote