View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #186
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
FWIW Autumn, I was working on vote count for a little while, then after I posted I saw there were a number of new posts, so I read back to see GE's reveal. I unvoted him so I could be sure not to leave a vote on him, then read back to see Simbo had an overwhelming lead and I didn't feel strongly enough to make a last second case for someone other than Simbo so my vote was going to be pointless. I don't think the unvotes by Abe or myself are that significant anyway if GE is who he claims, don't think a wolf would do anything other than what we did as it would draw major suspicion. In fact, if GE is lying, it looks worse for us.

I only gave you half a negative because yeah, I would probably do the same thing in a hurry, just to be sure. But since it also takes away a bit of info, you get half neg.

I don't think the switches are worth much, but it was last second enough that a wolf could get away with not moving it and just not posting until later, so I think it's worth a little. In a small game in that situation as a wolf I might just feign ignorance and hope to slip by.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote