View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:03 AM   #427
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Something I just thought of (and I'm hesitant to put this out there after my thought process last night)...

Does it make sense for the BG to reveal who they protected today after tonight's deadline? The only wolf that should be left is an elf which the BG is able to slut if he protects them. So if the BG protects someone other than themselves and there is still a night kill, we can eliminate that player as a suspect. If the BG doesn't reveal who they protected and they die tonight, we won't be able to eliminate that player as a suspect.

I think the only way it wouldn't work is if there's more than one wolf left. I'm not sure how much value a protection is at this point since the numbers are 5-2 (assuming wolf + sceptic or wolf), so two wrong lynches potentially ends the game even if there is a block, though a block with a sceptic + wolf would leave us with a 2-2 situation which might still be winnable.

Now that I've thought through it, I'm not sure about it, but I'm going to put it out there anyway.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote