View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #12
Autumn
Head Coach

I know this never works, but I'd like to suggest we don't wander off into other rooms tonight, but work on thoroughly exploring this one. I guess maybe it matters less in this game where we see to be all on our own. I imagine there's still some element of cooperation required to beat the wolves, in which case it works best if we move together and keep a coherent collection of information. But I'm not sure how the individual race for survival and money intersects with the presumed werewolf game.

Thinking outloud, since there's no one to talk to, presumably the goal of a villager is to survive, and get the most stuff, but to outlast the werewolves too. If there's three werewolves and three villagers left at teh end, presumably all your stuff isn't going to help. So we need to get rid of wolves in order to allow any of us to win.

So I guess I still agree we should stick in groups. Otherwise people get picked off, people spread out, and like Evil Dead, we have a hard time getting together to share info in a timely fashion. The wolves can even head off on their own and people will lose track of them.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote