View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #902
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
Looking at the first day... danny and daddy torgo both inspected the bathtub. That could have also been used against dt yesterday as an item they touched to turn wolves.

My item that turned me into a ballerina vanilla villager was a stool, used for stretching. I'm sure the bathtub was for putting victims in to drain blood.

Does anybody remember the other rooms that you inspected ? Please state the items you inspected the first three days if you recall them. Unless you're scared to incriminate yourself.

I know the first item I looked at was a golden mirror. The description for my cyclist drunkard said he liked to use it as a coaster. I think I'm missing a day as we were in the bathroom for a couple days but another item I looked at the day after was a jewelry box when the bathroom turned into the mistresses's changing quarters.

I'm not sure this is a really useful line of reasoning to follow though as I don't think people inspected the same items for the most part and I don't think we'll be able to put together a relationship between a person and their item.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote