View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #6382
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Apparently Daivd is now trying to distance himself as far as possible from the epicness that is Max FB.

Wintervalley Scale Model Decals and Accessories for RCAF Subjects

Quote:
Welcome...

Wintervalley Model Products
has a new name and a new home

Wintervalley has been in business formally since about 1994 and was started as a business software and game design company. When I began selling hobby products I simply folded that small endeavour under the Wintervalley name. However as my business in the hobby industry grew, it became more apparent that the Wintervalley name and brand didn't fully reflect the business goals. Those goals being to provide Canadian hobby enthusiasts with the very best in Canadian content. With that in mind a new business was created.

Through Canuck Model Products I will work to continue to provide you with the best quality Canadian decals, accessories, and soon, I hope to have full kits.

The new website has been launched at Canuck Model Products: Scale Model Decals and Resin Parts for RCAF Subjects
The new Facebook page is www.facebook.com/canuckmodels

The transition from Wintervalley to Canuck Model Products (CMP) will happen over the next couple of weeks. Transactions from this point forward will be handled under the Canuck Model Products name but the product stock will retain Wintervalley branding until current stock runs out and new stock is created.
Thank you for your time and please email with any questions.

David A. Winter
Canuck Model Products: Scale Model Decals and Resin Parts for RCAF Subjects
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote