View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #33
sttfrk
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drachma View Post
What else changed that caused some consternation? I'm just curious, because New York (ex-owner) said something similar.
Off the top of my head, the recent ratings change (thank you for quickly changing it back), the playoff system changing by year who gets in and who doesn't, team finances / cap room, and the feeder league going away (I actually greatly applaud this change, but a heads up would have been nice).

It really does feel like every time I check the forums here something with the league has changed. I know that is hyperbole and not what actually happens, but I've never been in a league that changes so much from day to day.

I can accept some changes with a new league, but by all accounts this league has some history behind it and it seems odd to keep changing things up, especially since they just seem so arbitrary. One person makes a comment and Boom!, the league settings change, another person says something and Bam!, another change. It's difficult to keep up with all the changes and what the actual league rules are. Then again, I'm definitely a lurker and don't check the forums every day.

I don't consider the stats snafu to be anything but an OOTP problem. Definitely not a knock on you.
sttfrk is offline   Reply With Quote