Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
vote saldana

Quote:
4 for sal 3 for sui and simbo

Not a lucky day for an s name I guess.

Quote:
I went full defense because julio was acring crazy n shit.

Quote:
unvote sal
vote simbo

Come on Brothers! You don't want to lose these 24 inch pythons on the first night do ya brothers?

Quote:
EXTRA ABILITIES

Each wrestler will have a one time action to either recover more damage than normal or inflict more damage than normal, one time per game. This will be set out in each wrestler's PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I don't think Simbo's a wolf, but I would not be surprised if one of Danny / Mau was one.

Quote:
yeeaaaaahhh...

I'm gonna try this, too. I don't think Danny's a wolf but I would not be surprised if JAG / Lathum was one.

Quote:
Because you were a random name I chose. I was only sarcastic and now I've picked up another vote.

Quote:
Not a problem. I hope my possible death brings complete clarity to all!

There will be no reveal from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I don't see how Simbo gets run up to 6 so easily that soon if he were a wolf. He was also a major candidate almost the whole day. Meanwhile I haven't felt like you or Danny were playing your usual game, though it's early obviously. I'll be interested to see the vote / unvote for today when it's all said and done.

I think I've got all mau's posts here. I don't know his style, but really I'm not seeing anything here (granted it is with 20/20 hindsight) that gives me any kind of wolfiness.