View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #1057
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

FINISHING MOVE: Jake The Snake Roberts (Suicane75)

Both The Warlord (Autumn) and The American Dream Dusty Rhodes (murrayyyyy) rush forward to attempt to take out The Snake first. The Warlord beats The American Dream in a slow-paced race of heavyweights and grabs up Roberts. The Snake attempts to scramble away, but he is still woozy! The Warlord grabs Jake The Snake by the neck, and lifts him into the air. He's choking him! The fans know what's coming, they have seen it before. Roberts desperately strikes at the Warlord's arms, but they fall away uselessly. Warlord nods at the crowd while The Snake starts to drift away. And then the Warlord ponderously falls to the ground, bringing the Snake with him in a powerful chokeslam! Ooh! The Snake doesn't look like he's getting up from that one!

The Warlord rises again and drags Roberts to the ropes. Like throwing over a rag doll, he flips Jake The Snake out of the ring. Jake The Snake Roberts has been eliminated by The Warlord!

Jake The Snake Roberts (Suicane75) was the Duke!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote