hoopsguy
General Manager

Took awhile to find it - six years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
The Big City Herald
Edition 20

Judge shot down

In a sign that the violence in the Big City was only increasing, today during the middle of the late afternoon, the Honorable Hoopsguy was shot down on the stairs of the courthouse. Hoopsguy was rushed to the hospital in critical condition where he ended up dying before doctors could save his life. This tragedy leaves once again the Big City Bench unmanned. A local police detective who investigated the scene informed us that they were able to find some ballistics traces and are working on leads currently.

Lynch mob e-thugin yo

The apparent death of Hoopsguy was enough to rile up the lynch mob again for the fourth straight day. Their target today was Marathoner, the self-professed attacker of Hoopsguy from just the day before. Even though he went down denying anything to do with today's shooting, the people got some little bit of revenge out of their system.

New Job posting

Wanted: Physical individual who is both strong and hard working. Requires willingness to work long hours, often times in dirty environments. Pay might be lousy, but rewards might not be. If interested, please send message to underground messageboard user #34

(gm note: to apply, in your role description it must state you can change jobs)

Children's day at the Big City park

Today was marked as Children's day at the big city park as families of all ages made their way out for the events. At different stages were various activities such as kite flying, sack races and the always favorite dunking booth. Apparently, the day was a hit with both parents and kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
****then I get the head of lynch mob role 2 days in a row and plan out my strategy...protect CR and also try and recuit him...I'm in a win/win either way...he says no and he's saved from a lynch people will go after him tomorrow...he says yes and I vote him and he turns up mafia I still get another day....next day I get the lynch mob again and put it on Blade and make my last effort to get at least one more mafia member to help me...everyone pretty much trusts him at this point so it was a last ditch effort...he refuses and now he's also safe from lynch...oops!!!....it was a hell of a ride that is for sure....soooo

sorry Hoops for killing you on your B-day
sorry Narc for killing you with one vote
sorry bsak for killing you with a misplaced vote
sorry everyone else....it was a hell of a game Alan my thoughts will follow shortly.

That was a fun game, didn't read the whole thing all over again but probably will some day when I've got a couple of hours to kill. Would love to pull a few of those folks back into the WW forum sometime ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote