View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #201
Suicane75
Coordinator

Just caught the NC State one last night on demand and holy crap was that powerful. Nova/Georgetown is my earliest memory of college basketball so even though I knew what had happened here, it was something else to see for pretty much the first time. I loved the way they interspersed the 83 stuff, with the 93 stuff, with the present stuff.

The whole thing really gave me a whole new insight to Valvano, especially the violations stuff, and how he was genuinely a real good guy.

I did notice that they kept talking about there not being a shot clock at that time, yet in one of the clips of the ACC tourney you can clearly hear one of the announcers say "7 seconds left on the shot clock", which was kind of odd.

Easily one of the better 30 For 30's I've seen so far. In fact it was so draining, that when it was over I started to watch Silly Little Game just to even me out a little and instantly remembered how much I hated that one when they started doing the reenactments. Just annoyed the hell out of me. They have all the main players right there to tell the story, and instead they decide to these goofy recreations. Annoyed the fudge out of me.

Last edited by Suicane75 : 03-25-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote