View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 08:33 AM   #1161
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
Part of that is probably due to the medium. In the books, GRRM could hint at Whitebeard's identity, but hold off on officially revealing it. On TV everyone watching knows who he is, so it makes less sense to hold off on it. I also liked the speech.[/spoiler]

I agree. You really can't pull off the Whitebeard/Selmy thing on TV like he did in the book. It just wouldn't work on TV. It would either be weird or just confuse people. I thought the reveal was fine. Glad to have the character and actor back on the show.

I am pretty sure Strong Belwas has been written out.

I agree that I much preferred the initial meeting with Mance in the book than the show. I understand cutting it back a bit, but they should have kept the general course.

I loved all the Lannister scenes and Bronn was in perfect form.

The Unsullied and that whole thing was great.

Can't wait for more!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote