View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 04:00 AM   #279
whomario
Pro Starter

i still donīt get how the hell i can start a 2012 game with the real NBA data and historical records/player stats ... Please help ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
If you rerun the full setup it won't do anything to your license. In theory you could uninstall the game and reinstall it in a month and the license should still be saved to the computer.

If you use FBCB import for the NBA, you'll still get the international players that are already a part of the FBCB draft class. There won't be extra ones created specifically for the NBA though. FBCB import basically takes over 100% of the player creation for that league. Those players will be eligible to later sign with the other leagues though.

any chance to combine them at some point ? As it stands now itīs not really viable to run more than the NBA when using FBCB import, or am i missing sth still ?
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 04-14-2013 at 04:07 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote