View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 04:22 AM   #444
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxab View Post
Maybe this is somewhere in this thread, but I have a player who wants to go to a bigger club, but apparently is clueless about what we have achieved. I'm managing Grossetto in Serie A and got into the Champions League for the first time. One of my players comes to me and says he wants to move so I tell him that I want to help the club achieve his ambition and that we be in the Champions League. He replies by saying that he doesn't believe this to be possible. Seriously? Dude, you played Real Madrid three weeks ago and traveled to Russia to play Rubin Kazan yesterday. Were you unaware that you were playing Champions League football? His stupidity is almost enough to make me want to sell him on the spot.

that feature doesn´t work at all i´m afraid or at least lacks the mechanics to explain itself. Had similar stuff happen sooooo often allready.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote