Medium
1.1 grav
30% water
Standard Pressure
Tainted Atmosphere
Medium Temperature
Fish
Temperate

We arrive at the planet and something appears on the map in orbit around the planet. We move to investigate. We find the hulk of a DropShip, from at last three hundred years ago. It is so old and decayed it cannot be restarted or fixed. We might get a few million C-Bills from salvage, but that’s it.

Meanwhile, we check out the planet with a survey team. Logan I has an old DropPort that was built of ferrocrete near the equator. We land and explore. It has been unkempt for a very long time and is long since unable to be used for Aerodyne landings. The dates on the skeleton of the ship in orbit plus this are Star League era, around 2600

We investigate the planet thoroughly with a variety of scans, and keep hoping to run into something, but this place is a mystery. We cannot tell what it was, nor can we find anything on the planet other than the old Drop Port. If there were buildings or structures we could usually tell, but we can’t here. Considering how odd this is, we spend two weeks exploring but still cannot find anything else.

May 5 –

Logan II
Small
1 grav
40% water
Low Pressure
Tainted Atmosphere
Low Temperature
Fish
Warm Temperate Climate

We hoped that Logan II would provide more clues, so we dropped some satellites here a couple of weeks ago, and now have landed our survey teams from Logan I. But there are no additional clues here either.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote