View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #99
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
Good question... has someone asked you why already or is this your own paranoia off your own profile? I would say answer semi-truthfully. I think acceptable answers (and they may apply to you) are:

(1) I took time working on myself/my business/my schooling after a relationship ended instead of jumping into another bad one immediately. (gives you an opportunity to play things slow if needed). There is nothing wrong with not being a serial dater. There are women out there who will understand the working on myself angle. All that zen-like shit.

(2) ... I can't think of another reason. Someone else brain storm.

What is your reason? There has to be one. I like to be alone is not an acceptable answer.

Paranoia . Figure that's probably one big thing someone will uncover. Girl I talked with from eharmony I think got turned off by it.

My answer was then (and the truth) is basically yeah...that I haven't been in a relationship in the last 6+ years because I've been working on the business, working on improving myself.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote