View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #540
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The forces of all of House Baratheon of Dragonstone gather outside of the mighty island fort to watch the execution of Ser Gregor Clegane, The Mountain That Rides and Enemy of the Realm.

With his Red Woman beside him, King Stannis calls out to his men, "Here in Westeros, we must carry out the duties of the justice of the land, no matter what king is being served.

As the rigthful heir to the throne, I would not shirk my duty in this area, and especially not for this disgraced and dishonorable monster.

Ser Gregor Clegane, you are guilty of crimes against the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, and for this I am sentencing you to die, may the Lord of Light have mercy on your wicked soul."

The large man glares fiercely at the King of Dragonstone. Several men gather behidn the bound giant and bodily force him to his knees and shave his head over the headsman's block.

With a nod from Stannis, the headsman raises his great sword, and with one mighty swing, he takes off The Mountain's great head. The Mountain never said a word.

SER GREGOR CLEGANE HAS BEEN EXECUTED!!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote