View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #31
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I give up.... on trying to post the previews. Three different times I have lost what I posted thanks to the Win 8 loss of connection issue. Also, forgive any typos tonight, I am rather mellowed out on pain meds thanks to a dental problem that started on Friday night (of course a Friday on a three day weekend) and got MUCH worse by this morning. Long story short, anti-biotic, pain killers and a root canal scheduled for 2 weeks from now.

I am going to start up the season.

Quick rundown before I start:

SBL
Chattanooga and Memphis picked to be the cream of the crop in the East with a close race. Nashville, Atlanta, Mobile and New Orleans are predicted to be really bad.
Corpus Christi predicted as an easy winner in the West.

MBL
Milwaukee predicted to run away with the East.
Parker predicted to win the West with Lincoln predicted to really suck.

PBL
Grants Pass, Eureka and Seattle predicted to have a very close race in the North with Ashland and Redding in for a long season.
Bakersfield predicted to win the South easily with Las Vegas far off the pace in last.

LBL
Port-au-Prince to win a close one over Havana in the North.
Lima and Stanley to be in a close race in the South. Santiago predicted to have no chance.

CLoB
Barrie predicted to run away with the East and have the best record in the entire set of leagues.
The West will be a wild race between Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert and Edmonton.

ABL
Manila to edge Tokyo and Aussie in the East.
Kabiul and Dehli to run away with the division and have a close race between the two.

EBL
Frankfurt to blitz the North with an 8 game cushion. Only Manchester predicted to be under .500.
Rome, Pamplona and Bari to be in a close race and the only teams over .500 in the South.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote