View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 07:22 AM   #1362
SteveMax58
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
As a non-reader...when did it hit you that things were going to go bad?

And how much is your blood boiling for revenge right now?

I havent read the books or spoilers about them so the story is pretty much playing out via the episodes for me.

When the music started it made me think of the guy who wasn't drinking (cant recall his name...my 1 complaint with GoT on HBO is that I cant seem to remember anybody's name beyond a few...though could be just me & my bad memory for names).

I actually expected something to happen to Robb's wife but was not expecting all THAT. Brilliant episode and I'll say it did seem pretty chaotic to me. I thought Robb was going to survive & somehow somebody would save him (i.e. was thinking of Bran via 1 of those wolves or Arya/Dog showing up in time). But damn....that was intense & made my wife cry.

I was just talking with my wife before the episode about how little we've heard from Robb about vengeance for his father and how he seemed to be less & less motivated by it (I guess a wife & kid on the way can do that). I thought his wife would be taken from him and drive him into perpetual madness. Guess I was wrong.

Now I'm back where I was when S1 ended....wtf and I have no idea what the fallout will be.
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote