View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #270
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthousekeeper View Post
Strava's tracking of PRs is pretty wonky. For example, it says my PR for mile is 8:25. Yet I've had runs where I've had mile splits in under 8 minutes.

Also, I don't see Personal Records under My Activities tab - maybe its a premium feature.

Just a thought.. if you are looking for a much deeper stat dig into your runs, you might want to look at SportTracks.

It is not a website, it is PC software (They have an online website version that sucks though, and they don't support Mac with the downloadable software in case that affects you). Other than that though, for much better dig into the stats and power with them, you can install plugins that do most of what you are looking for. The free trial lets you do 90 days worth of runs, and most of the plugins are either free or crippled shareware that let you do something like 90 days as well. So you can see if you like it enough to decide to buy it or not.

For instance, here is what my 5km records page looks like in this. I also love doing my training planning in this app too.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote