View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 01:00 AM   #126
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
I gave MBBF as much shit as anybody over his willful head-in-the-sand PS3 predictions, but I'm probably with him on this one.

As much as I loved Xbox and 360, I can't see getting an Xbox One over a PS4, and I'm not even sure I'll own both - which would be the first time since I was old enough to buy my own game consoles that I haven't owned every piece of hardware from a given generation. Bought PS2 basically at launch and Dreamcast around the same time (since that was roughly when I started working), and got Xbox, GameCube, Wii and 360 at launch. Got a PS3 about a year later.

This time around, I got Wii U at launch, and I'll be getting PS4 close to launch. Barring a radical change of hearts and minds in Redmond, I can't see myself buying an Xbox One.

The thing about MBBF he's only Sony and nothing he says in this thread means squat to me.

I own an x360 and ps3 and don't care who buys what. There is no way in hell I'd buy either one on launch unless there are a ton of my type of games releasing on just one console. I definitely wouldn't just because of E3.

To each their own though.. I enjoyed the ps2 very much and likewise, the x360.

My point with MBBF is the ps4 could be $999 and the xb1 $299 and he would find some way to spin it so the ps4 was a better buy.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote