View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #9
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
I hope our SOM league inspired some of this..

Indeed it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
If typical SOM usage rules are in effect, you better find another catcher to go with Laudner. And I assume that Inky & Moreland are splitting time at 1B.

Heh, already gone. Lot's of movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratonascar View Post
Okay, and what happened to Rickey Henderson?

Not sure what ya mean? Why I didn't I try and get him? Just didn't have the cap space/idea to do it.

Ok, so the waivers were processed and it........really isn't a lot of fun. At exactly 5 O'clock it just becomes a feeding frenzy with some guys who seem to know exactly what they're doing. Maybe if I played enough/studied it I'd get there, but it just seems to be an exercise in who knows what cards best.

Anyway, the big moves I made were dropping Clemens and Schmidt to free up room and/or get more pieces. I ended up getting Clemens back. There were like 100 transactions in about 10 minutes.

I browsed through the forums early trying to find an answer to the live draft question and apparently new management took over at some point last year, promised a lot of things and haven't been heard from much since. Many of the posters who seem to be long timers complain to what appear to be deaf ears.

Anyway, I'm starting to remember why I only played 1 season in the past. It's set up rather poorly as far as constructing a team goes, the reading of the cards is difficult for a newbie but that can be overcome. Even still, there are die hards who know exactly how and when to use players to maximize their teams that can only be learned through watching/playing and at the price it costs, I don't find it worth it. I'll play the two seasons I've bought but unless something major changes my mind I can't imagine buying any more teams.

Anyway, here's my team now.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote