View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 07:28 PM   #353
finketr
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
For how to manage the stuff, I generally will take my house key , ID and Credit card and stuff them with my iphone in my iphone arm band if I am listening to music when I run. If I am running without music/phone I don't carry my arm band and instead I just tuck my key inside of my running hat that I wear on my head. I know other people will tie their key to their shoe lace. For headphones, I ended up getting over the ear phones so they don't fall out of my ears anymore. Some people get bugged by having headphones over their ears though. I can't stand having things in my pocket though..

OMG! You wear a hat on your head?!!!!

J/K..

I tend to take my apartmentand gate keys, my iphone, ID and a credit card, sometimes a $10 depending if i remember or not.

I run/walk carrying my phone with the other stuff in my shorts pocket. I have earbuds that fall out and if I can get back into it now that my wife is not doing night floats (EF27, how the hell do you deal with those?) and can stay with our child after he goes to sleep, i'll look into getting the over-the-ear earbud things. With/without mic i haven't decided yet.
finketr is offline   Reply With Quote