View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 10:11 AM   #73
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston217 View Post
I would've assumed a significant plurality of players, both in SP and in MP, play this game for the real NFL teams. And different league numbers would make sense for MP leagues unable to support a sensible number of teams (which is something I hope the AI makes easier, anyway)....so it's kind of a super niche demographic, no? Maybe the vocal-ness outweighs the actual %, or maybe I'm wrong...

I'm a pretty casual SP-only player who uses real teams and players, and while it's not a deal breaker for me, some modest league structure options increase immersion. I'm not looking to sim the CFL, just to play a long dynasty where things change over time, as they do in real life. Like expansion, re-alignment, playoff structure tweaks, etc. So I'm disappointed that won't be there, but I'll certainly still purchase. I mean really, if it's the same game as the last one but with significantly improved game mechanics as far as AI and whatnot, I'll be more than satisfied. Really, the under-the-hood improvements are MORE important to me than anything else, because all I want is a nuts-and-bolts text sim that works really well, I think 90% of modern text sim features are completely lost on me because I'm just not going to get that deep into this stuff anymore.

Last edited by molson : 07-31-2013 at 10:13 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote