View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #112
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I’ma just do a quick recap:

Fought a variety of monsters – crustaceans with tentacles in a cave behind a waterfall, enemy plants, slavers in the mines, a large flying creature I made up myself which was REALLY cool, (We also missed a classic Alzar rant against the mage who created this monster. It had the body of an eagle or hawk, and the head of a snake, and it’s talons were also snake heads. Alzar gave his rant against stupid mages who don’t really understand the nature and level of power just mucking about with silly things like that).
and other stuff. He engaged a Mist Mephit who told him about a bullywug camp and moved to avoid it in the mires. He busted a small slave issue in the tunnel that led from the mires to the ground where the river continued and sprung Marilla, who had been captured. Healed again

The Eye of the Serpent saw him kill a 5th level cleric on the island itself, and then penetrate deep into the underground where he freed a low level Gen (a weaker version of a genie normally in service to others), encountered a Duergar Mentalist, who hurt him badly, and eliminated a small Duergar camp down there. Then he returned to the tunnel met back with Marilla, who is heading toward the city. (One key encounter, in addition to the Gen and the Mentalist was with a Necrophidus, a construct, which shows you can make them here. Alzar made one. This was Old Homie night, with him running into a Mist Mephit (his own familiar, Dryshik) and one of his old constructs).

Here is the stuff he grabbed from various folks:

+1 spear, +2 vs giants, +3 vs orcs and ogres
+1 short bow
Electrum Amulet – 120 gp
Silver Bangle – 25 gp
Gold Buckle – 85 gp
Gold and Malachite Headband – 220 gp
Gold and Turquoise Ring – 70 gp
Onyx Statuette of Snake – 250 gp
Copper Belt and Stones – 60 gp
Violet Garnet Earrings - 120 gp, pair
3000 ep
750 gp
1500 sp

10 Citrines – 50 gp each
Star Sapphire, 2000 gp (He placed this, after finding it, into the missing eye socket of a statue, and it was the right gem, but nothing happened)

Book - Tribal History of this Duergar Clan

He also gained 1350 XP form fighting as a wizard in many places

End, sadly, of Eye of the Serpent.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote