View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #115
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s finish up Puppets, which frankly, we’ve barely started. I just used it as a framing story for the trio of Eye of the Serpent/Forest Oracle/Blizzard Pass modules. Sometimes on these modules I keep them virtually as is (I kept many adventures in the In Search of Adventure campaign as is, as well as Temple of Elemental Evil – I just made that one harder, and so forth.) But sometimes I change things around to fit them in geographically (like Gates of Firestorm Peak moved to the Underdeep.) I may make a random cleric part of the Temple of Elemental Earth (as I did in the Slavers series) in order to tie stories together.

So Puppets will have fewer changes than the other three, whereas Ghost of Lion’s Castle had very little (I am not doling out as much Magic to Alzar as these modules sometimes want me too). Anyway, please remember the Air Gen that Alzar rescued from the Necrophidus that was guarding it and the Duergar Mentalist who was summoning up Mephits and Gen to stir up problems. It just might come into play later…

Now Alzar has returned to Marilla, and they are moving out to Arjuna, city of roughly 40k and their final destination. He is riding the laboratory wagon, Marilla has her horse, they have a pair of extra steeds, and there are a few rescued slaves coming with them as well.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote