Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:03 AM   #525
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
Great episode, yet again. They sure know how to keep viewers on the edge of their seats.

I think what happens now is that Jesse accuses Walt of poisoning Brock with the ricin, but Walt can show him where the ricin is and that he didn't actually do it. He'll be able to explain it away and keep Jesse at bay for a little while longer. Sounds actually weak now that I've written it, so it'll probably be better than that.

Hmmm...

Didn't the doctors rule out ricin as the cause? Jessie told them to check for ricin, they did, and found that wasn't why Brock was sick, but rather it was because he ate Lily of the Valley.

Up until now, I believe Jessie thought that he'd lost the ricin cigarette. In fact, didn't he and Walt spend significant amount of time together searching every inch of Jessie's apartment for it when he was freaking out?

If Walt were to come in and show Jessie that he had the cigarette all along, I don't think that would keep Jessie at bay at all.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote