View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #291
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The next place he visits are the homes. On in particular strikes his fancy and he knocks on an old door of wood. The rock house is roughly put together, but very well made. A few seconds later, an attractive young woman answers the door. Alzar asks if Fahd is home. She steps aside and Alzar looks into the eyes of a veteran of many battles. There is a look a man gets that other veterans know, and Alzar knows it well. A man of roughly 40 offers the chair across from him on the table, but does not rise.

Fahd looks Alzar thoughtfully as Alzar tells him that he came from the tavern and heard about Fahd. He needs good soldiers to hire for exploring Bone Hill. Fahd tells Alzar his price is 300 gp a week, plus expenses. If he dies, Alzar has to bring him back to the abbey to be raised. Alzar knows a professional when he sees one (both are Myrmidon kit soldiers, which are professional soldiers, such as mercenaries. Alzar was the leader of a mercenary army for quite some time, as a reminder)

“Alright, it’s a deal, but I may only need you for the week. I hope to have everything settled now. Here’s 300 gp.”

Fahd has been hired:

Fahd
Neutral, 4th level Fighter, Myrmidon Kit
HP – 31
THAC0 – 16
STR: 16, DEX: 13, CON: 15, INT: 12, WIS: 11, CHA: 9
AC: 3
XP : 12000

Fights with Shield, +1 chainmail, +1 khanda (1d8, 1d10+1 vs giants)
41 years old

Fahd agrees to meet them later at camp that night and begins to pack and gather his things.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote