View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 01:54 PM   #274
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
Wow I almost got the day one shaft!!

Sorry for not peeking in here earlier. I just remembered the game when I accidentally hit my werewolf bookmark on my phone. Silly me.

Anyhoo. I agree with those that think if we lynch a mau voter their vote won't count on day one thus creating a new tally and me living. So I say we go that route.
Mau, I get why you would want to live, but you were ahead by three votes. Even if we don't time travel anymore, we only have three days until day 1. You're asking us to 1.assume that we can actually stop you from being lynched by killing the people voting for you and 2. spend three days voting for the people on you just to save someone who may or may not be town/ Even then, the votes would result in a no lynch, killing someone on your's or Smidty's wagon (assuming the people voting for Schmidty and Schmidty himself don't die in the meantime). The only way to fully get the lynch off you (assuming a whole buttload of assumptions I've made about game mechanics are correct) is if people with night kills (aka scum) kill the people voting for you, which is pretty damn suspicious.

So uh, why are you voting for GE again?