JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Unvote saldana
Vote Narcizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
JAG, you don't strike me as one that normally makes D1 switches for little to no reason (you're no Danny). Why the early vote movement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I gave my reasonings after the vote each time. Sal was just a random.org vote since we haven't played for a while. Then after the 49ers got clobbered, I didn't want to vote sal because I felt bad for him.

Later switched to DT due to check in without vote. Also, I wouldn't want to vote Narcizo out without getting at least one vote chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Right, I just was surprised you switched from one Day 1-style vote (Sal) to another, for another D1 reason. Your move to DT made sense to me. I just don't peg you for a guy who switches off a random vote to another random vote (but maybe you take Saldana's feelings about football more seriously than I do).

Just my two cents, but I think that's why saldana was killed, that the wolves thought there was a connection between us. That makes me feel better about Autumn too, at least as far as not being a wolf, because I don't know why he'd point that out publicly and then make saldana the NK choice.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote