View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #256
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Yeah, you won't need FP more than once a day at that time. Much like early October, there's no one there just after Thanksgiving. That's a great time to go because you get to see all the Christmas stuff without messing with bad crowds.

Thanks for the pictures!

Those are great times to go. Plus, you might get yourself into the Disney Christmas special which is taped in early December. We still have one from the late 1990's with our daughter and her Mickey antler ears in the opening montage. Plus her and her now husband holding hands in the crowd watching the stage show at the castle.

We will down there the first weekend in November to attend the Party for the Senses for the third time. Thanks goodness for CM discounts for that expensive monster. Pretty amazing food, though.

A picture tip for all of you that we're enjoying now. Get family pictures in spots that you took pictures before. Each trip take another one in those spots. It is great to look back and see how your family and the park changed--or not.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote