View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #104
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I was in Los Angeles for the first time in 34 years over the weekend. I had never had an "In and Out" burger before. I ended up grabbing a cheese burger and fries at one near LAX while waiting for my brother-in-law and his wife to arrive.

I have to say, I started off not being very impressed, then I enjoyed it more and more as I ate it and by the time it was done I missed it dearly and wanted another.

We were staying at out in Costa Mesa and drove by not one, but two locations where there was both a CFA and "In and Out Burger" within a few hundred yards of each other. There's only one CFA in Michigan and it's not that close and I very rarely eat fast food. I never got a chance to go back to "In and Out" or CFA, but if I lived there...
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote