View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 03:20 AM   #7
Rawhide
High School Varsity

2014 Games 5-8

Cleveland travel across the pond and walk away with a 30-23 win. They are now 4-1 and the talk of the AFC. After four straight games at Wembley, it's time to jump on a plane for a triple road trip. We come close to pulling off the upset but Andrew Luck gives the Colts a 30-27 win with an 82 yard winner.

London upsets the Steelers 24-19 after leading 24-3 at the three quarter mark. Roethlisberger throws three picks and is sacked a further four times in a great defensive display. A week later, the Monarchs have their first winning streak, upsetting the Ravens 12-7 on Thursday Night Football.

London are 3-5, but in last place in a competitive AFC South. Indianapolis lead the AFC at 7-1, while the Texans have a wildcard spot at 5-2.

McCown is ranked 30th in passer rating but 10th in total yardage (1838). Maurice Jones-Drew is recording a very pedestrian 3.68 yards per carry thus far. Jimmy Graham has caught four of our six passing touchdowns. Michael Johnson leads the league with 14.5 sacks
The clouds methought would open and show riches ready to drop upon me, that, when I wak'd, I cried to dream again.
Rawhide is offline   Reply With Quote