View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 04:27 AM   #14
Rawhide
High School Varsity

2015 Games 5-8

A dramatic 31-24 win against the Dolphins at Wembley. Bradford drives the team 66 yards in the last 1:47 of the game to find Cecil Shorts for the winning score. We are above .500 for the first time in franchise history. The next week, Indianapolis are beaten 20-13 and we find ourselves in a wildcard spot. The Colts are in disarray somewhat with Luck out for a month. We host the 5-1 Titans next and record a marvellous 44-24 win, safety John Cyprien sealing the win with a 67 yard interception. The bye week takes the wind out of our sails somewhat and the Bills beat us comfortably 20-6.

At the halfway point of our season, we hold the second AFC wildcard spot.

Bradford is tied for the second most passing touchdowns in the NFL (12). Jones-Drew continues to be well off the pace set by the superior rushers, with just 394 yards (Ridley from the Pats has 1007 through 9 games). Michael Johnson continues to set the standard on defense, with 10.5 sacks.
The clouds methought would open and show riches ready to drop upon me, that, when I wak'd, I cried to dream again.
Rawhide is offline   Reply With Quote