View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 06:03 AM   #26
Rawhide
High School Varsity

Off Season Moves

Despite most people expecting Patricia to be fired after a 1-7 finish to the season, we in fact extend his contract. Behind closed doors, we were looking for an upgrade but couldn't find one in the staff draft, and had extended Patricia as a precaution.

Shaun Suisham is our new assistant coach, with Ken Woods taking the can for the season fadeout.

We are drafting fourth overall, and there are three good quarterback prospects in the top five. I'm confident we can land one of them without much trouble.

Our major free agent addition is SLB Dont'a Hightower.

In the draft, we take Ben Ryan fourth overall. He is rated 27/88 overall, looks like we might have ourselves a quarterback!

1.04 - QB Ben Ryan (27/88)
2.04 - RCB Frankie Sanderson (27/49)
3.28 - SE Landon Kelly (23/39)
4.04 - FS Mike Hilliard (23/51)
5.04 - P Deon Barlow (40/56)
5.20 - SLB Jermaine Thomas (17/40)
5.28 - LDE Larry Craig (26/46)
6.04 - RG Kaden Lester (24/39)
7.04 - SLB Matthew Schumann (16/31)

Third time lucky as our stadium vote succeeds 50.7% to 49.3%. We will have new parking lots and field surface in 2020.

We trade CB Rickey Weir to the Bills for a fourth round pick in 2018.
The clouds methought would open and show riches ready to drop upon me, that, when I wak'd, I cried to dream again.
Rawhide is offline   Reply With Quote