View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 06:19 AM   #55
Rawhide
High School Varsity

2020 Games 5-8

Shorts is out for around three weeks with a hyperextended knee. He's not had much luck in the injury department. Patrick Chay is out for a while with a pulled groin. Bully for him. Our defense stands up big time against the Browns in a 41-10 win - we have two fumble recovery touchdowns and two pick sixes recorded. It is as dominant a win as I can remember. We lead Indy 31-7 late in the third quarter and hang on to win 38-28. We fall 34-24 to the Steelers and finish our triple roadtrip at Baltimore with a 38-24 win over the Ravens. Dan Carpenter has hyperextended his knee, so we haul undrafted rookie Jeremy Moss off the street to take kicks.

The Monarchs are 6-2 and poised to return to the playoffs, leading the AFC South by half a game over the Titans (5-2).

Landon Kelly (37/37) is the receiver leader, due mainly to injuries to Cecil Shorts and Patrick Chay. Kelly has 39 receptions for 384 yards and 3 scores.

Ryan has 12 touchdowns, 2 picks and 2178 yards in the air; with his feet he has scrambled for 136 yards and one score. Doug Martin has 600 yards and 7 touchdowns, rookie Mark Sweeney has 123 yards. Chris Swift already has 59 tackles on the season.
The clouds methought would open and show riches ready to drop upon me, that, when I wak'd, I cried to dream again.
Rawhide is offline   Reply With Quote