View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 04:50 AM   #66
Rawhide
High School Varsity

2021 Games 13-16

We take on Seattle in our final road game of the year, and put our playoffs hopes in serious jepoardy with a 31-24 loss. Ryan throws for 406 yards but it isn't enough. We are now two games behind the Colts in the wildcard race, and one game behind Baltimore (who own the tiebreaker against us). The Titans return to Wembley for the first time since last year's AFC Championship game, and this time we get the result we want, winning 27-24, but we have to come back from 24-3 down to win. Indianapolis slip up and now we're just one game behind them. The Niners are our next opponents, and we keep our season alive with a 33-28 win. Mark Sweeney scores three times. The good news is that the Colts lose again, so we hold the wildcard spot! However, we need to take down the Texans to be sure of it. We'll also need to do it without Jimmy Graham who is gone for the season. We lose 17-33 to the Texans, who are dominant this year, but the good news is that Tennessee do us a big favour and beat the Colts. We're back into the playoffs, but only just!

Ben Ryan earns his pay packet with 30 touchdowns, 11 picks and 4405 passing yards. Mark Sweeney has 873 rushing yards and 8 touchdowns, Mel Upshaw 426 yards and 6 touchdowns. Patrick Chay and Cecil Shorts each have 1000-yard seasons (1226 and 1008 respectively). Chris Swift and Chris Atkins are by far the pick of the defensive players, once again.
The clouds methought would open and show riches ready to drop upon me, that, when I wak'd, I cried to dream again.
Rawhide is offline   Reply With Quote