View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 08:49 PM   #88
Rawhide
High School Varsity

Off Season

We extend our young strength coordinator's contract. No other changes to our coaching staff, which is now the most established in the league.

FS Mike Hilliard's career is essentially over, as he suffers from Degenerative Hip Condition. He is owed $14m over the next three years but we can't release him.

Elsewhere, we're saying goodbye to Vince Galloway who has played only one full season in the last three. He played exactly one game for us last year, as he suffered a reoccurence of his compound leg fracture that put him out for the season in 2022.

We bring in two safeties in free agency - Giovanni Forbes (45/45) from the Titans, and Alex Masterson (45/45) from Miami.

Draft Results

1.29 - RB Oliver Hughes (36/49)
2.29 - LDE Tristan Davis (15/45)
3.29 - LT Andrew Thomas (14/38)
4.29 - RDT Mark McCormick (19/48)
5.29 - QB Dylan Horton (9/35)
6.29 - FL John Muirbrook (13/24)
7.29 - TE Calvin Ruggiero (20/27)

We add a few more free agents after the draft, including RG Zach Rose (43/43), WLB Ed Powell (43/43) and FB Ethan Shepard (39/39)
The clouds methought would open and show riches ready to drop upon me, that, when I wak'd, I cried to dream again.
Rawhide is offline   Reply With Quote