View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 05:41 AM   #379
whomario
Pro Starter

Dirk Nowitzki now the 13th leading scorer all time. Pretty neat. Imo, he still has one amazing playoff run in him this year or next. Can´t sustain it for a whole season as a 38+ mpg guy carrying the offense, but for a playoff run i can see him doing a ton of damage and if a couple guys next to him get hot, you never know. Ideally, the Mavs try to make some sort of move to get some semblance of defense on the roster. If by some miracle they get a decent rim protector ...

Manu Ginobili is still awesome btw

also:

spurs need to figure out a way to rest their big 3 enough while maintaining home court advantage. Then i would´t bet against them getting back to the finals. And yeah, i realize they struggled against the leagues top teams so far.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote