View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 01:57 AM   #15
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I will be getting into the roster pretty soon, but there are so many other little things in this game, I am going to go through the menus and just see if I find anything else of note, and put it here.

The Green Page

I have one player on the Green Page, the new page of up and coming prospects. That player is DE Kenny King, a fifth round pick in the 2003 draft and a rookie this season. I am pretty surprised to find him on the list, but I'm not complaining.

Power Ratings

As I suspected, we are indeed the worst rated team on the power rankings for the NFC.

We sit at 38, 3 points behind second-to-last Dallas. Only the Browns in the AFC are worse in the NFL, at 36.

Season Tickets

With our fanbase as apathetic as it is, it's no surprise to me that we only sell 37,000 season tickets. The stadium capacity is 73,200, so we're a good deal short of full capacity.

League's Fastest Man

We placed a player on the fastest man rankings. Rookie WR Anquan Boldin was tied for tenth in the league with Jets receiver Curtis Conway. He ran a 4.32 40. The fastest man was the Ravens WR Ron Johnson, who ran a 4.27 40.

The Cards didn't place anyone in the Strongest Man competition, which was won by Broncos DT Daryl Gardener and Niners T Kwame Harris. They scored a 48to take the prize.

CR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote